Sunday, July 27, 2008

PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO MEET

THE PEOPLE I’VE KNOWN.

AND the reason that blogging sucks, AND YET!!
So I’m older than most, yet younger than some, I should live longer, maybe. Just an ordinary bloke really, no great pretensions, no wealth, relative health, UPPER LOWER CLASS, and look up to people who are down.
My colour, (Aussie), my color, (spell checker) will vary with the amount of sun I ingest. Your colour I respect. I have learnt that the color wont rub of on to me, only what’s underneath. Would dearly love to and greet you and meet you.
That’s my crappy slant on life.

THE PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO MEET

Many people I have met, many blokes and girls who I respect.
This was not supposed to be a poem, but now I’m oh so winsome.
Got a ‘bee in me bonnet’, somewhat maudlin’, its face to face your author’s seekin’.
What about the folks you’re met, what about the folks you want too.

Shake their hand, a peck on the cheek, a little bit of banter, that’s what I allude to.
You seem not to get this on the World Wide Web, the personal touch I means.
I want to meet and greet, exchange a thought. Can’t seem to get this on the web it seems.
And yet if you stumble upon johnfarls.com, or johnfarlsbrunz, my enigma will appear to falter.

You will meet some decent folk, you just read ‘twixt the lines, but is the name really Walter.
I wrote a poem, the ROCKY BOARDWALK SOUTH, go on, GOOGLE it now.
You see where I’m coming from, why the frown upon my brow.
I have written many words to many cyber people, people who I have never met.

AND that’s the reason why Bloggin’ sucks a bit, AND YET.

© john d Farley 2008, www.johnfarls.com, I can’t live without BLOGGIN’

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie