Thursday, September 11, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN OLD FART

A COUPLA’ DAYS, in the life of an old fart.
Not much happened really, took a video of a Whale just off “THE WALLS” at Brunswick Heads, ‘Mummy Dolphin and the Baby’ paid their daily visit, booked a ticket on the XPT to visit my little family at TUGGARAWONG, had a Chards or two.

Bought some lamb chops for tea, (mint sauce, mash potato’s, peas, another Chard), not bad for an old bloke on a pension.

Went to assist with me mates from the NSWFB, (burnt out Hitler’s revenge), attended a training night with my SES. Made a couple of ‘crappy movies’ and posted them to ‘Net, changed me sheets, made me bed. I really do make me bed on a regular basis.

Updated my web site, fixed the CPU blower fan, rolled a smoke, (silly old bastard), had a Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc.

OH, what else, “GOOGLE”---- (johnfarlsbrunz), that’s what I did last week.

If that takes your mind of crappy things, I’m a pleased, john f.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie