Monday, April 27, 2009

ILLEGAL IMMIGRENTS










FIRSTLY, CHECK OUT THE IMAGE. (No, not her, that's me girl drying her hair)









THE ONE ABOVE.
You are witnessing the arrival into Australian waters that of an 'ILLEGAL IMMIGRENT', this person was last seen at a secret 'dispatch' point way across the TASMAN SEA, known as "RAGLAN", a place in the Pacific Islands. (Can you see him?). The person on the North Wall, (Brunswick Heads, NSW, AUSTRALIA) is, in fact a 'people smuggler', also, has the nome de plume; "THE FISHERMAN".
This intrepid surfer has travelled across the TASMAN SEA on a single wave, his endurance, his need for a place of freedom, his desire to be in a place to start a new life MUST be rewarded.
I am privy to much information, I am being search for, I am a wanted man, you must not divulge your source, please. His 'vessel' was incinerated on the beach.
We in Australia welcome people with open arms, this saga needs to be related.
Firstly, the young person is safe and well, he is in a secret place, please tell his family. He is being fed intraveneously by a combination of KIWI FRUIT, rum and coffee, and a secret recipe of 'milk thistle', (POOHAH). He is responding well, he is singing softly some lovely poignant songs from his land of birth.
I can relate to his position, I arrived, well, my family arrived in a "boat" in 1846.
Please dont give him up, now I will have hide in my own country.
See my story, http://www.johnfarls.com/, every body starts somewhere, love ya, john f.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie