Wednesday, November 21, 2007

WOOLLOOMOOLOO BOY from the bush.

God knows what I'm doing, but I am having so much fun. I really have an agenda, its called (http://www.johnfarls.com/), a web site devoted to an Australian ordinary bloke.
Not the ordinary bloke just a poor country cousin.
As an explanation, the site commenced as a means of getting 'out there' hundreds of photographs, a collection of images collected by the very amateur snapper. My young friend, (http://www.webhostingsolutions.com.au/) suggested creating a web site, he also suggested giving the crappy snaps to you guys and girls, what am I going to do with them?
OK, this person also said, you are of senior age you must have some narratives, in fact I do.
When I seriously cogitated maybe there are some stories of interest, and johnfarls commenced. There are tales about schools, sheep stations, (BUNDAMAR, BOONOKE NORTH), commencing work, my life as an AVALON MILKMAN, the years as a Volunteer, Avalon Surf Club, VRA, the S.E.S. My wife an family. My life in WOOLLOOMOOLOO, a PAPERBOY, member of WOOLLOOMOOLOO POLICE BOYS CLUB and many just ordinary yarns, like VOLLEYS and the MILK RUN.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie