Friday, January 25, 2008

VONT SOME PEETURES

G'DAY FOLKS, BIT OF SELF PROMOTION, is free stuff self promotion?

Heaps of crappy snaps on (http://www.johnfarls.com), you''ll find them. The crappy dog is being updated, well, now and again. You may see where I'am coming from if the yarns appeal.

Somewhere I mention my agenda is to share and compare, this is the primary reason I started BLOGGIN'. I see all you wonderfull guys and girls with comments that this young 'old' fart is trying to take in, no matter. You words are my words, only in a different speak.

Bettcha' don't know about the AVALON STOMP, herd about the GUSUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER? Know what a 286 is (was), have you ever heard of a 250 mb hard drive? Got yer there, A. HAVAGOOGDAY, regards johnfarls.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie