Friday, February 8, 2008

THE DEADLY NIGHTSHADE


BELLA DONNA, AND I WAS’NT SMOKING IT.

We were working out BROKEN HILL way, BIT OF S.E.S. stuff. Put in some long days and had a few hours on the Monday before flying home.

We managed to have a look at SILVERTON and ventured out to the ‘DAY DREAM SILVER MINE’. Took a heap of snaps, (http://picasaweb.google.com/johnfarlsbrunz/), try the SILVER CITY ALBUM.

The snap, if it works, is of the DEADLY NIGHTSHADE. You see a prominent shadow with the plant just to the top of the shadow. The apparition is the problem; nobody was within 10 meters of me, the rest of the crew had moved on. Nobody had what appears to be a long object hanging from their person, as the shadow suggests.

The shadow is not mine, the sun was coming over my right shoulder. Had it have been my shadow it would have led to my feet. We looked at the photos probably 2 hours later, then conjecture started. “Nobody was near you”, and “we had to call you to catch up”. We can’t explain the mystic shadow, can you, please.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie