Saturday, February 2, 2008

KAI, A BABY CRIES, HE'S A FARLEY

ME LITTLE MATE KAI, FARLEY THAT IS.

Santa Rudd, oh Santa Rudd you promised me a bike.
All your sent me was baby so Tuggarawong I must hike.

You had the gall to tell us you will keep your wishes true. All I got was this little thing all in baby blue.

I haven’t seen me present yet you couldn’t manage that, you delivered him to Gosford miles from where I’m at.

One thing that I can tell you, oh Santa Rudd Mister Sir, I guess that’s your idea of politics, it’s on the positive that you err.

But I’ve heard him on the telephone his MUM’s been put to test, BELINDA YOU’RE A CHAMP, his present is you breast.

Little ZACK, HIS BROTHER, Michael and Oh, his daddy DAVID too, THANK you MR. RUDD and I almost forgot BELINDA, THE LITTLE MOTHER, She’s the one, wishes do come true.

DONT NEED TO TELL YOU, THE YARN IS NEPOTIC, THE STORY IS FOR MUM'S ALLOVER.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie