Monday, February 4, 2008

YOU A SERIOUS BLOGGER?, !!!:-)

DATA ENTRY BY JOHN FARLEY, BLOGGIN’ STUFF.

You get a spontaneous eruption in the brain, people with something useful to say, (they think, I think), will deliberate and manufacture a storyline.

This will take 5mins.

In my case, um, 20mins.

Depending on key board skills, a draft will be about 10mins.

In my case, well, 40mins.

Compilation, grammar, re-thoughts, embellishment, “put the baby to bed’. 20mins.

In my case, OK, 50mins.

Satisfied? “Select all”. Copy to OFFICE CLIPBOARD, select BLOG SITE and post your precious comments and interpretation of what you think is monumental BLOG SPEAK. 5mins.

In my case, generally speakin’. 50mins, (red wine slows down reaction time).

All right, lets compare yours with mine, under the shower if you wishes. It can be boy girl, boy boy, girl girl. I don’t give a rats.

Let me compare; yours took 40mins, mine took 160mins, these numbers are arbitrary and non-conclusive.

UNTILL, we look at how long it took for A VIEWER to read all of the input from the author. ABOUT 40 BLOODY SECONDS, THAT’S HOW LONG.

Is that fair? AS THE BISHOP SAID TO THE ACTRESS, “IVE GOT THE TIME IF YOU WANTS TO SEE MINE”.

No comments:

My Sunsets Movie